Yamaha electronic drum set DTX542K LTD (kick pedal not included)
£1,249.00 Please call or email for availability and our best price
The DTX542K LTD features all DTX-PADs for snare and toms plus our exclusive 3-zone hi-hat pad as well as 3-zone choke-able ride and crash cymbals.
Because the DTX-PADs offer a playability that is close to acoustic drums playing the DTX542K LTD is more comfortable, helping to improve your drumming the more you play, and the pads integrate naturally into a hybrid kit. The DTX502 module includes 691 drum, percussion and effect sounds and offers comprehensive training functions, practice songs, and easy MIDI recording. The USB port allows plug and play control of VSTi software and lets you import custom wave files.
Drum foot pedal not included
The DTX502 has almost twice the wave ROM and over 250 more sounds than its predecessor and features new drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers that have been optimized for DTX. Also voices inherited from our other DTX modules have been updated for improved playability and sound.
Advanced Technology Under The Hood.
Using proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, we precisely tuned the trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from our higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing, and 3-Zone hi-hat technology when using the PCY100 as a hi-hat pad (DTX542K LTD/DTX522K).
3-Zone Cymbals with “Choke” Feature Deliver Realistic Expression!
The DTX542K LTD also features our professional 3-zone cymbal pads, which can express a different sound in each of the cup, bow and edge zones. These cymbals have a good stick feel and low acoustic noise, which is essential for electronic drums when used for private practice. In addition to a very natural swaying motion, they also have the “choke” function 360-degrees around the edge. You can even mute the cymbal before striking it - a DTX exclusive feature!
Updated Practice Functions With Scoring
New drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
New Design Offers Versatile Trigger and Upgrade Options
The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a ‘hybrid’ kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
Your original WAVE can be imported.
Up to 12sec (sampleing rate 44.1kHz, 16bit, mono) , 20 files
(NOTES: The internal memory of DTX502 is also shared by external MIDI file, if you load for example "Song Beat" data, as well your original WAVE file. )
- Trigger Module DTX502
- Rack System RS500
- Cymbal Pad Set DTP520C
- Pad Set DTP700P
Size/Weight (Trigger Module)
- Width 251 mm
- Height 130 mm
- Depth 48 mm
- Weight 610 g
- Maximum Polyphony 32 notes
- Voices Drum and percussion: 691,Melodies: 128
- Effects Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum kits Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Capacity Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Resolution 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type Real-time replace
- Song tracks 1 track
- Songs Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence formats Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- Connectors OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
- Power adaptor (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x2, Owner's Manual
- Samples 20 waves (maximum)
- Sample Data Bits 16 bits
- Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo 44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)
- Sample formats WAV, AIFF